Applicants should submit:
- Application link: https://admit.xavier.edu/apply/
- Completed application (FREE online application)
- Official transcripts from accredited colleges and universities of completed coursework. Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university.
ATTN: Admission Processing Center
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131
For electronic transcripts, send to:
- Official test scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). (If you already have a master’s degree, you do not need to take either test.)
TEST MAY BE WAIVED UNDER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA in undergraduate matriculation;or
- 3.2 or higher cumulative GPA graduate (15 credit hours or more completed at the graduate level); or
- Licensed teacher; or
- Graduate degree
- International students must pass the TOEFL exam if English is your second language. International students may have additional application requirements. See http://www.xavier.edu/international-admission/graduate.cfm for more information.
- This fully online program is authorized to provide online education in most states. View the complete list of approved states.
- Note: International students in the U.S. cannot enroll in an online degree program to fulfill the legal requirement for an F-1 or J-1 visa.