Ready to apply to Xavier’s online MS in Health Economics and Clinical Outcomes Research? In keeping with Xavier’s mission, we evaluate the student as a whole to ensure the best fit between the candidate and the academic program.
Xavier’s online MS in Health Economics and Clinical Outcomes Research program is open to graduates with a bachelor’s degree in majors including, but not limited to, Arts & Sciences, Premedical Sciences, Nursing, Math, Computer Science, Health Services Administration, Public Health. Applicants who also have demonstrated a strong interest and skillset in math and data analysis will be considered also. Interviews are conducted quarterly. Admission occurs on a rolling basis, as classes are filled.
Questions regarding the application process may be e-mailed directly to email@example.com
To be considered for admission to Xavier’s online HECOR program, you must provide the following:
- A completed online application
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate/graduate institutions
- Personal Letter of Intent*
- Two Recommendations
- Interview with Faculty Director
Preferred (not required)
- 3 or more years of healthcare work experience
- Grade of B or higher in any previous statistics or econometrics coursework
- Grade of B or higher in previous microeconomics coursework
- GRE or GMAT scores (sent directly from the testing agency) if GPA is less than 3.0
*Key points the personal letter of intent should address:
- What are your motivations for applying to Xavier’s HECOR program?
- How will the HECOR degree program at Xavier University help you to accomplish your objectives in career and life?
- HECOR is a quantitative, analytic and team project oriented discipline. How are you prepared to be a successful graduate student in this program?
- Xavier’s mission is characterized by critical thinking to educate the whole person, with special attention to ethical issues and values. What does this mission mean to you?
- 500 words (maximum)
- Clear, concise, and articulate answers to each key point
- Standard page margins of 1 inch, single-spaced, sans-serif (Arial or Calibri recommended), 12 pt font