Earning a master’s degree in business administration is more than an academic achievement — it’s a prerequisite for career advancement and can be the difference between middle management and executive status. The Online MBA at Xavier is designed to keep working professionals on track for advancement. By attending classes online, full-time students can finish in just over one year and a half or study part-time and finish in 2-3 years, at the pace that’s right for you. Your coursework will keep your educational experience efficient and useful. Xavier’s MBA program is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Why Choose Xavier?
Pursuing a graduate education is a financial commitment, but it’s also an investment in your most valuable asset: yourself. The Xavier MBA is competitively priced at $815 per credit hour with an excellent return on investment. Based on research of our alumni, Xavier MBA graduates traditionally realize a 19% increase in salary. However, the value of an MBA from Xavier is about more than just money. The XU MBA value derives from our:
- National ranking
- 100% online program
- Eight-week courses with multiple starts per year
- Faculty and their research and professional experience
- Faculty’s teaching excellence and accessibility and responsiveness
- 16,000+ alumni network
- Treatment of students as individuals with unique goals and perspectives
- Jesuit identity which encourages students to approach business with a strong ethical foundation
Feel confident about choosing Xavier! Our accolades include:
- #28 in Graduate Accounting in the nation (USN&WR)
- #21 in Graduate Marketing in the nation (USN&WR)
- #33 in Part-time MBA in the nation (USN&WR)
- One of the Best Business Schools in the Nation by Princeton Review
- #6 in the 2016 edition of Best Colleges — Regional Universities (Midwest) (USN&WR)
- #4 Best Colleges for Veterans (USN&WR, Regional Midwest Colleges)
The decision to press ‘GO’ was the hardest part. After that, I hit the ground running and have never looked back. The Xavier brand speaks for itself; it’s recognized both locally and nationally and allows you to get in and out in just two years.
Xavier MBA Graduate